Painting and rejuvenating your cabinetry to work double duty for your home!
You don’t have to rip out and replace your cabinets to create an updated space. Here’s how our expert team at Color Faux Walls can refresh your cabinets, shelving and built-in units.
Are you noticing that your cabinetry just isn’t jiving with the times or your design style lately? Whether you have dated, orange stained wood, heavy poly, old cabinets or their paint color doesn’t compliment the room’s design anymore, you have options. We can make them look BRAND new again and help you choose the perfect color for you. Here’s how we will work wonders for yours.
- Remove all doors, drawers and hardware
- Sand through all polyurethane or messy paint
- Putty holes, cracks and imperfections
- Prime with Lacquer Undercoater
- Sand surfaces smooth as glass
- Base coat with a final sand
- Finish coat with Sherwin Williams Lacquer top coat
- Install new hardware and hang all doors
We take your doors and drawer faces off site and return them within two to three days when they are ready to get back in your kitchen. Usually in 1 week or so we’ll come back for the final day of putting your cabinets back together, and we include drilling holes for new hardware.
Transform Your Cabinets With Color Faux Walls
Whether you need to repaint or restain your cabinets, shelving or built-in units, we can help. At Color Faux Walls, we use quality paint and stain products to transform and rejuvenate your cabinet’s look.
With over 20 years of experience, Color Faux Walls is metro Atlanta’s top choice for high-quality exterior painting at fare prices. We treat your home as it’s our own leaving it better and brighter than it was before. All of our professional painters are respectful of your space and take pride in their work. You can expect nothing but the best service and fairest prices in Atlanta.
Why We’re Different
Color Faux Walls is not like your average painting company. We make every effort to make your experience unique and personal, from service and pricing to products and results. Here are just a few more reasons to choose Color Faux Walls for your painting needs.
- We Prep For Detail: No job can be prideful without sanding, caulking, priming and repairing
- We Clean-Up Our Messes: We make a mess but clean up after ourselves!
- We Are Transparent Communicators: Our team will clearly discuss any concerns with you
- We Exceed Expectations: We strive to exceed what you hoped for
- No Movers!: That’s right – we will move and replace all of your heavy furniture
- Quick Call Backs: typically on the same day
- Fast Estimates: we’ll prepare your estimate for you within 24 hours
- Color Consultations: we’ll lend our painting and color expertise to help you make the perfect color choice
Whether you’re new to hiring a professional company to handle your cabinet painting needs, or you’ve only hired pros, you may have a few questions for us. Below, we’ve answered some of our more frequently asked questions that you may have too.
Frequently Asked Questions
While we exclusively use Sherwin Williams paints, we are happy to use another brand if you prefer. With an array of color palettes and products, we’ll help you select the right one for your project.
Yes, we are fully licensed and insured.
There are several variables that play a role in our pricing, such as how many coats of paint or stain, products used, etc.. With that being said, we are very competitively priced and are happy to provide you with a free estimate. Give us a call today for your project’s estimate.
Plan on your kitchen being unusable for 2 days.
We remove all doors, drawers and hardware. The doors and drawers are taken off site. Then we spend 2 days protecting your kitchen from sanding, priming, and finishing the boxes.
Yes, we can put on any hardware you purchase.
Yes, we can have a new door created to match your existing style.
Schedule an In-Home Estimate
Is it time to update your home’s interior or freshen up the outside? From painting to pressure washing and repairs, contact us today for an in-home estimate and let our experienced experts provide you a free, competitive estimate.