Transforming your home’s curb appeal one exterior coat of paint at a time.
Help Your Home Stand Out With Color Faux Walls
Whether you need a few pieces of wood replaced and painted, a few new doors painted or your whole house repaired and painted – we can service you. At Color Faux Walls, we use quality paint and stain products to transform and improve your home’s look.
With over 20 years of experience, Color Faux Walls is metro Atlanta’s top choice for high-quality exterior painting at fare prices. We treat your home as it’s our own leaving it better and brighter than it was before. All of our professional painters are respectful of your space and take pride in their work. You can expect nothing but the best service and fairest prices in Atlanta.
Exterior Services & Surfaces We Help With
We provide a variety of exterior painting services for several different types of surfaces. The following are a few essential services we can help you with.
- Pressure Cleaning – we don’t use harmful chemicals – we don’t want to kill your plants and greenery.
- Wood and Siding – we don’t paint over rot, so we’ll repair or replace your wood and siding as needed.
- Caulking – we do perform extensive caulking of all siding and trim for the tightest seal.
- Priming – we make sure to prime all bare wood.
- Quality paint job – only straight lines, even application and well coated surfaces from us.
- Quality paint – we only use quality Sherwin Williams products, so you don’t have to worry about watered down paints.
- Clean up – you won’t have to pick up trash on your property. That’s our job!
We start with a couple repairs. Then, replace ALL of those rotten chimney boards. And the next thing you know we are replacing all of the siding, fascia boards, window trim and repainting your whole home! We understand that every home’s needs are different and adjust our processes to accommodate accordingly. Here are just a few more reasons why we’re different.
Why Our Exterior Painting Is Different
We’re not like every painting company and work hard to stand out in the painting crowd. From same day call backs and 24 hour estimates, to color consultations and tricky corner projects, we are different from your average painting company. Here are just a few more reasons to choose Color Faux Walls for your painting needs.
- We Prep For Detail: No job can be prideful without sanding, caulking, priming and repairing
- We Clean-Up Our Messes: We make a mess but clean up after ourselves!
- We Are Transparent Communicators: Our team will clearly discuss any concerns with you
- We Exceed Expectations: We strive to exceed what you hoped for
Whether you’re new to hiring a professional company to handle your exterior painting needs, or you’ve only hired pros, you may have a few questions for us. Below, we’ve answered some of our more frequently asked questions that you may have too.
Get Your Free Estimate Today
Let us put our decades of experience to work for you – contact us today to learn more about how we can make you feel at home again with Color Faux Walls Painting services. We’ll provide you with a free estimate and suggest the best course of action to make your home look like a model home and be the envy of your neighborhood.
Frequently Asked Questions
While we exclusively use Sherwin Williams paints, we are happy to use another brand if you prefer. With an array of color palettes and products, we’ll help you select the right one for your project.
Yes, we are fully licensed and insured.
There are several variables that play a role in our pricing, such as how many coats, square footage, wood and siding repairs, products used, etc.. With that being said, we are very competitively priced and are happy to provide you with a free estimate. Give us a call today for your project’s estimate.
An average home is completed in a week, weather permitting.
We are very competitively priced. Each home is priced to the customers needs. Things we take in consideration when pricing are: how many coats, how many wood repairs, siding replaced, color change, decks stained or painted, window style, height of home, etc.
Yes, we are licensed and insured.
Yes we do!
No, but when we pressure wash they will get rinsed.
We can change small exterior fixtures, flood lights, or door bells.
Schedule an In-Home Estimate
Is it time to update your home’s interior or freshen up the outside? From painting to pressure washing and repairs, contact us today for an in-home estimate and let our experienced experts provide you a free, competitive estimate.